This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: AIX support
- From: Wu Zhou <woodzltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Ivan Popivanov <popivan at gmx dot net>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 02:22:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: AIX support
- References: <428FA3E2.email@example.com> <20050523000021.GN12565@adacore.com>
from my experiences, GDB works well with xl c compiler. but not so well on
xl c++ compiler, especially on virtual class and function.
On Mon, 23 May 2005, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > Does GDB support AIX? Is it possible to debug programs compiled with AIX
> > native xlC compiler?
> GDB does support AIX. I don't know however how well GDB supports
> debugging of programs built with xlC.