This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [discuss] Support for reverse-execution
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:39:20 +0300
- Subject: Re: [discuss] Support for reverse-execution
- References: <428E3442.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 12:02:26 -0700
> From: Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> CC: Eli Zaretskii <email@example.com>
> >> +extern enum step_direction_kind step_direction;
> > Yuk! a global variable!
> That's entirely typical, Eli, for a "set/show" mode variable.
Except that this wasn't a set/show mode variable at all. It was a
bona fide argument to be passed to target_resume.