Re: arm-elf-gdb crash

On 5/6/05, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow@false.org> wrote:
> GDB associates registers to frames.  It's written to the assumption
> that there is always a frame; when there isn't, this is just one of
> many things that is going to go wrong.

When the target's gone toes-up like this, normally I don't want to do
any further source-level debugging. I'm more interested in peeking and
poking a few registers to do some post-mortem analysis before I reload
the target. When a frame isn't available, could GDB fall back to a set
of global registers?

Cheers,
Shaun