Re: patch review time

On Sun, Mar 06, 2005 at 08:52:11PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 22:24:19 -0800
> > From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@gmail.com>
> > Cc: Kip Macy <kmacy@fsmware.com>, bob@brasko.net, gdb@sources.redhat.com,
> > 	cagney@redhat.com, ezannoni@redhat.com, fnasser@redhat.com
> >
> > Where are these rules written down?
>
> Perhaps nowhere (why ask me?).  However, this issue came up before,
> and when it did, what I said was the conclusion we reached.  You will
> probably find the discussions in archives.

Look's like someone knows how to ask a maintainer to step down,

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gdb-discuss/2004-02/msg00071.html

Again, as Nick made me realize, I'm not interested in people stepping
down, I'm just interested in contributing to GDB. The fact that there is
3 maintainers in MI, and in 1.5 years, I've only seen one of them
contribute makes me uncomfortable. In fact, Elena reviewed my first
patch to MI, then something terrible happened in GDB, and that was the
last I've seen of her ...

Bob Rossi