Re: i18n and internal errors

> Kevin Buettner writes:
>> Mark Kettenis <kettenis@gnu.org> wrote:
>> Should we really be marking internal errors for translation?  I think
>> we shouldn't.  These are all messages the end-user shouldn't be
>> seeing.  Having them translated, makes it only more difficult for us
>> to fix bugs.
>
>I agree.

Arguably, translating text messages emanating from programming tools
which presume (if not for all practical purposes require) the users to be
familiar with English (as it's the basis of the programming languages the
tools themselves are being used to support the authoring/debugging of),
seems like a tremendous waist of time and effort to begin with.

(sorry, just felt compelled to state it; but don't wish to argue it)