Re: fullname descriptor with -break-list

 > > Would such a patch be acceptable?
 >
 > I believe it would be, when I added the -file-list commands, I was asked
 > to add the information to the breakpoints and to the stack command.
 >
 > I didn't do it simply for time reasons. You can use the
 > symtab_to_fullname or psymtab_to_fullname functions to get the data you
 > need.
 >
 > In the long run, it would probably be usefull to output the fullname
 > everywhere that "file" is used.

For the moment, I will start GDB with annotations and convert as many of the
CLI commands to MI as I can. I already use variable objects and I will add to
this. I don't currently need the fullname in the stack output because it
always gets printed for the current frame by annotations. Eventually I will
need to get this information from MI output. I notice, however, that, in MI,
the fullname *doesn't* get printed when execution stops:

-exec-run
^running
(gdb)
*stopped,reason="breakpoint-hit",bkptno="1",thread-id="0",frame={addr="0x080486e2",func="myprint",args=[{name="i",value="0"},{name="j",value="0"}],file="myprint.c",line="5"}

I seem to recall there was some discussion about this earlier but I didn't
follow the thread closely. Can somebody please tell me what the outcome was?

Nick