RE: "Unrecognized demangle component" error

  OK, I quickly plumbed in those changes (using 2.15 release sources), and see
that they're all without exception references to type #34 which I make out to be
DEMANGLE_COMPONENT_FUNCTION_TYPE.  Ummm.  I would imagine that's a slightly
surprising result, perhaps?

> That is unlikely.  The demangled name is used to determine the
> argument types and the return type of static methods.  It is not used
> for anything involving line numbers.
>
> I don't know what is causing the line number trouble.

  Thanks Ian, I'll look into that one a bit further.

    cheers,
      DaveK