Re: Meaning of "Builds libada directory"

> > Hmm.  Haven't seen this, but then I don't use that compiler.  I
> > shall inquire.  Just out of curiosity, if you stop somewhere in Ada
> > source, what language do you see?
>
> minimal:

I think I know why. I am a bit in a rush this morning, so I'll
let you try the attached patch, see if it makes a difference.
The key here is that 3.15p uses stabs, while recent GCC versions
use dwarf2, where the language is set from the DW_LANG value,
rather than the source extension.

2004-10-07  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@gnat.com>

        * dwarf2read.c (set_cu_language): Set language to Ada for
        DW_LANG_Ada83 and DW_LANG_Ada95.

It is almost obvious, but I want to test it before I submit this
patch and I can't do it this morning. Do give it a try.

--
Joel