Re: Bumping MI protocol

Bob Rossi <bob@brasko.net>:
> Yes yes, you want to see me write one large parser that handles
> everything and anything thrown at it, including the english language.

no, of course not, that's silly.  I keep trying to figure out why
we keep talking past each other.  at the moment, my best guess is
you're assuming that "MI version changes" is something that you
have no control over, while I'm assuming that you can easily have
a direct influence on "MI version changes".  I think the latter
is more true than the former.  have you worked with other free
software projects before?