Re: Compilation directories

On Wednesday 06 October 2004 04:18, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> There is no way to do it.  $cdir isn't a convenience variable, because
> there's no way for convenience variables to represent strings today.
> It's just text substitution in the source path searching.

So, is there any way to work with absolute paths? I mean, if I'm debugging a
program
 mcore-elf-gdb sample.elf
and I type
 info sources
I get no information about paths
 main.c, set_led.c
This is always that way although executable file and sources are in different
directories. I know gdb knows where to find the source files because if I
type
 info source main
gdb asks me
 Current source file is main.c
 Compilation directory is /home/matt/proyecto/gnusample
 Located in /home/matt/proyecto/gnusample/main.c
Then, my question is if there's a way to get something like
 info sources
 /home/matt/proyecto/gnusample/main.c, /home/matt/proyecto/gnusample/set_led.c
I'm trying to make a front end for gdb, so if I want to show the source files
I need to know where to find them.
Thanks.
Jose Miguel