getting the Dwarf 2 inter-CU reference patches reviewed

It would be nice if GDB 6.3 included your inter-compilation-unit
reference support.

Perhaps we could reverse the review process a bit.  I could work on
your branch, and submit patches to you for review.  Then, when I've
gotten it looking the way I'd like to see it on the trunk, we can move
it in.

Does that seem reasonable?