Re: interface to partial support for DW_OP_piece in dwarf2expr.[ch]

Without stopping discussion of the best way to handle scattered values
in core GDB, I'd still like to hear comments on my suggested change to
dwarf2expr.[ch]'s interface, if there are any.

Because dwarf2expr is supposed to be concerned with evaluating Dwarf
expressions, and *avoid* building GDB data structures directly, I
think that change can be assessed separately from the larger (and
harder, and more important) question.