Re: Should there be a gdb_test_backtrace?

ac> Supplemental question :-)  Should there be a gdb_test_list to go with /
ac> supersede gdb_expect_list?

Yes and no.  It would be nice to have lots of work at this level of
infrastructure if the work were free.  On the other hand, users are
definitely opening PR's faster than we are closing them, and I would
like to spend more time running the test suite on diverse architectures,
getting more test results in gdb-testers, and developing some
infrastructure to analyze more reports in gdb-testers.

Michael C