Re: bugzilla

> So if you guys want new fields, they need to be all decided before the
> merge, so i can add all the necessary display stuff, etc :).

Fair enough.

Here is my list of fields.  I started with the gcc bugzilla list:

  Reporter
  Product
  Version
  Component
  Priority
  Severity
  Assigned To
  CC
  Host Triplet
  Target Triplet
  Build Triplet
  Summary
  Description

The additional fields I want are:

  Target Operating System Version
    (such as red hat linux 8, etc)
  Compiler Name
    (gcc, hp ansi c, hp acc, various sun compilers, diab, etc)
  Compiler Version
    (The compiler that you built your program with,
     not the compiler that you built gcc with.
     If gdb successfully builds, then gdb works the same no
     matter what compiler you build it with.  However, gdb
     reads debug information from your program, so we need
     the name and version of the compiler which you used to
     compile your program)
  Debug Format
    (dwarf-2, stabs+, som, mdebug, ..., other)

mec> . collapse 'priority' and 'severity' into one field,
mec>   or actually document what they mean in the online help.
db> I can't do this if you use the sources bugzilla installation, since
db> they use priority and severity.

This is low priority to me.  I can live with whatever is easiest for
you, including no changes at all.

Michael C