Re: bugzilla

db> Bugs id's are global to a given bugzilla, not local to a given product.
db> There exist bugs starting with the number one in there already.  Thus,
db> gdb bugs would have to start with the highest number at the time of the
db> import.

Erk, we use the bug number in other places.  It's a KFAIL number,
and it appears in PROBLEMS, and I link to them in my reports,
and we talk about them by number.

I guess we could have a flag day.  As far as I know, there's
no automated systems that will break, just some dangling links
that we will have.

Could we convert after the 6.2 release?

Michael C