Re: [Gdb-discuss] Should we close down gdb-discuss@gnu.org?

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:11:41 -0500, Jim Blandy <jimb@redhat.com> said:

> I can understand the advantage of having a list other than gdb@ to
> carry non-technical discussions.  But I'm not sure that outweighs
> the disadvantage of being confusing to newcomers to GDB.

> What do people think?

The issues that led to the creation of gdb-discuss@ are still
unresolved.  I don't see there being a great need for gdb-discuss@
once they have been resolved, but I would lean towards leaving the
list in place until that happens.

Having said that, I don't have a strong opinion on the matter - I'm
not actively participating in gdb-related issues these days, after
all.

David Carlton
david.carlton@sun.com