looking for student

Hi there,

I am a new professor at University of California, Santa Cruz. I am looking
for new PhD students.

Specifically, I want to start a project to enhance existing debugging tools like
gdb. I thought that the best place to look for would be this mailing list.

I offer to pay the studies&living expenses, so no need to worry about money. You will have
all the time to design/implement new concepts (besides classes). All the work would be GPL
(or similar).

My main area of research is computer architecture, but I have work in compilers too. Now,
I want to extend/mix the work with debugging.

If you are interested send me your CV.

Thanks and sorry for the email,

 - Alan Kay