Re: PROPOSAL: removing src/expect

On Jun 15, 2004, Ben Elliston <bje+dated+1087704905.a97384@air.net.au> wrote:

> I propose that src/expect be removed from the tree 7 days from now

> Any objections?

Err...  Yes, for the same reasons as dejagnu.  It's not bundled with
most of the OSs I used to test, and being able to build expect along
with tcl/tk/etc that were built for GDB/Insight, and dejagnu, that
requires it, was quite handy.  Sure it's old, but it doesn't hurt as
long as it works, no?  And it's not like you're required to check it
out.  I'd rather just leave it there, like dejagnu.