Re: shared library support

./gdb/solib-svr4.c
     warning ("no shared library support for this OS / ABI");

Sorry about misleading you.

sps

Kevin Buettner wrote:

On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:08:56 -0700
"Stephen P. Smith" <ischis2@cox.net> wrote:

Kevin Buettner wrote:

Where, precisely, is that message coming from?

I don't know where it is coming from. I am using the insight tree, but I have verified that the GDB code has been mucked with. The source was fetched on the 14th from CVS.

Would you mind searching for the error message in your source tree? I looked for the message you quoted earlier today in a set of up-to-date gdb sources, but came up empty.

You might also try placing a breakpoint on error() or warning() to
find out where this message is being generated.

Kevin