Re: server/519: gdb fails to configure since some configure scripts lack execute permission

Ian Lance Taylor writes:

> I ran chmod a+x for each of the four files on sourceware.

great, thanks.

> Due to the nature of CVS, this will affect new checkouts, but will not
> affect existing working directories.

Sure, but at least it will make it into future releases.

> I will undo this if people complain.

I cannot think of a reason this should cause problems for anyone,
especially given that all other configure files already have the proper
permissions, but what do I know :-)

Thanks.
	Rainer

Rainer Orth, Faculty of Technology, Bielefeld University