RE: Customizing remote-sim.c on a multi-arch target

> > I'm trying to customize remote-sim.c on a multi-arch
> target, what I'd
> > look to do is be able to define TARGET_REDEFINE_DEFAULT_OPS
> so I can
> > install hooks to support h/w watchpoints and async execution in my
> > simulator. Where should this macro be defined?
>
> Rather than define these macros, what about implementing a new target
> (inferior) vector that meets your needs?

The target vectors are already there (i.e. to_insert_watchpoint). It's a
question of how/when do I set them to point to the right thing.

I'm guessing that I need to add some architecture vectors (i.e.
set_gdbarch_sim_*), and somehow get the target vector code to pick these
up, but that doesn't seem quite right.

Cheers,
Jon