Multi-Threaded backtrace?

This is sort-of gdb related :)

On a ppc embedded system, I'd like to do a multi-threaded backtrace.
gdbserver + gdb does this fine, but I'd like to do it at runtime to
generate a crash file.

Can you think of any easy way to do this?  The only *hard* way I can
think of is to attach gdbserver, and emulate the gdb protocols to do it,
but that's a way-overkill hack for something that *should* be relitavely
easy.

Let me know,

-Dave

--
David Frascone

        UNIX is a computer virus with a user interface.