please do understand

hello,
greetings, i write in respect of me and my family as
we mourn our dead and watch hopelesly it all started
when my grand father was engaged in a brother hood and
was giving my dad late mr.lewis McNamara his son anadvice of initiation,later it al came to pass and myfather was their mission caretaker 119,since then
things hadn't been the same my dad withdrew all the
cash in his bank account and opened a joint account
with the brotherhood,things went on rough and then two
years later,while he was on a mission with my
grannie,they both had a fatal car accident,my dad died
instantly and my grand dad was hospitalised,then the
members of his brother hood came and siezed every
thing he made saying that it was the law and spoke
some greek words saying''gwan giveth and his followers
taketh''y griefed mum had no other options than
to leave and since then we were livivg from hand to
mouth,my mum works in a day care school as a cleaner
and my brother who is a carrier at the town market,i
and my jnr ones cant even have a square meal,nor
further or educationrather we go from house to house
looking for petty jobs that people can offer us,till
we gather money for food and some few clothing we get
from generous neighbours,while some just shout at us
telling us to get out with our misfortune,so i m
pleading fro you to assist us in any way you can let
the almighty God reward you as he said in his book
,thanks for reading this mail

N/B:if you want any information you can send it to me
through my friends mail address''dc_esk@sifymail.com''
as i wont be boyant enough to make up some money to
check mine in a cyber or if you want my postal
code,all you need to do is ask,we are depending on you
for sustainance,we need help from you to rescue my
hospitalized and my heart broken mom to take care of
us
                  God Bless you