information

From: Hajia Mariam
Dear Friend,
I got your contacts through my personal research, and out of desperation
I decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information
As to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you
hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day
affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to
contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you. I have
deposited the sum of $40.3million dollar in a switch security firm abroad
whose name is withheld for now until we open communication so please send
down you phone/Fax Number. I shall be grate full if you could receive this
fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you
and my son Mustapha alone, I accrue you 30% of this fund. Please honesty
is the watch word in this transaction, I will greatly appreciate if you
accept my proposal in good faith.
Please expedite ac! tion.
Sincerely yours,
Hajia Mariam Abacha