Re: Close all [most] SPARC PRs?

Andrew Cagney writes:
ac> I don't think it should put too much emphasis on this:
mec> I tried your test case (or something similar to your test case)
mec> and it works for me.

Well, one could say "I was unable to try your test case" or
"could I ask you to try it again with a recent gdb?".

The latter. If the're active and respond then there is a good chance that the problem will get closed/fixed.

Andrew