Re: [MI] -file-list-exec-source-files

Ok, now that I see the light, this is the only function I will need.

-file-list-exec-source-files

It will output the filename/fullname pair for every file.
This will give me
 - a mapping between relative(filename) and absolute paths(fullname)
 - compatibility with old MI functions that only return the filename

I was originally hesitant to do this because I thought I could only get
the fullname from the psymtabs by reading in the symtab. I though this
was too expensive. However, know it seems like some of the GDB
developers think I can get access to the dirname with out reading in the
entire symtab. I think this will be the easiest way to solve all of the
problems.

Thanks,
Bob Rossi