Problems with building - part II [gdb 6.0]

Hello again,

At the beginning I would like to tank for your answers on my first letter.

The environment I am workin with is the following:
*) operating system: winXP home edition
*) compiler: gcc 3.2 (CYGWIN 2.249.2.5)

The build process went differently than before
(http://rolandz.fm.interia.pl/gdb/1.html). Then it seemed to be problems
with file names really (spaces within them). However, now these probles
alterred with more real ones: compile or link errors. The full build log is
at http://rolandz.fm.interia.pl/gdb/2.html

I am really not very familiar with GDB internals and it is very hard job for
me to find the problem. So I am asking you for help again. TIA.

A'propos spaces in file names: I think this problem does not exist in
unix-like systems anymore. So why it does here. The matter of notation?

--
Roland Żerek