MIPS saved register troubles

I spent some time fiddling with backtraces in an o32 application, using a
mips64-linux GDB, this morning.  They don't work so well :)  The basic
problem is the [0,NUM_REGS) hack.  mips_register_raw_size reports that
register $28 is 8 bytes wide, so legacy_saved_regs_prev_register loads two
consecutive saved values into $28, and it looks like 0x7ffffe007ffffd8c ($s8
concatenated with $sp).

Fixing this is going to be ugly.  Andrew, I don't suppose you have a plan to
migrate MIPS to the new frame code, thereby making all this go away?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz