Re: gdb namespaces/wrapper bug?

Daniel Jacobowitz writes:

 > Could you try CVS gdb?  I think the segfault has been fixed.  I may be
 > mistaken about that, though.  This is related to
 > lookup_transparent_type, which David has been doing some work on (and
 > has more pending).

I actually was just looking at a similar bug against RH gdb, which I just
verified with current CVS:

Do
b main
run
p foo

with this, and you get the infinite loop + segfault:

struct derived;

struct base
{
  static derived bar;
};

struct derived : base
{
};

derived base::bar;

base foo;

int main()
{
  return 0;
}

the problem seems to be cp_print_static_field. If you set print
static-member off of course it all works. (gcc 3.2.2)

elena