Re: GNUtify TUI code, enable TUI

Hi!

Andrew Cagney wrote:
Hello,

I think its time to GNUtify the TUI code. Actually, the code should have been GNUtifyed before that faitful first commit, however now is better late than never :-) (Stephane's been careful to ensure that any new code is GNUtiful, this will fix the old code). As for building theTUI by default, its been on the things-to-do-today list for too long :-( So the plan is:

~2004-01-10: Rename the files/functions. Mindless, tedious, but relatively "obvious".

~2004-01-17: Enable the TUI by default.

comments,
Andrew

Great! So you plan to have this for 6.1?

Yep, that's the intent. I'm hoping that this time I've started the process early enough to make the branch date ...

This reminds me some work I did last summer on TUI register window to
cleanup the code and use the gdb new register API (and fix some bunch
of problems...).  Not committed because... lack of time? Valentin's birth?

There is also this TUI testsuite I wrote.  It works but for some
reasons sometimes expect fails to recognize the output (:-

I'll try to resurect my TUI reg fixes...

ya!

Andrew