Re: C++ testsuite changes

On reflection, actually, I should keep the output identical for a
rewrite.  And I still have a bunch of nice "before" files.
So I'll change classes.exp, derivation.exp, overload.exp, and
virtfunc.exp so that they print the same results in the same order.

Then I can fix the problems in the test script one problem at a time.

I can reproduce Mark's problem with virtfunc.exp by using the
sourceware version of TCL+Expect+Dejagnu rather than the released
versions.  In particular, the sourceware version of Expect was last
updated in 1998.  Argh!  So I'll find some way to write virtfunc.exp
that works with these versions of TCL+Expect+Dejagnu.

As far the virtual base pointer goes, if you consider it a bug in gdb,
then I'll write a KFAIL arm for it and KFAIL it.

Michael C