Re: [RFC] Adding %cs and %ss for AMD64 to GDB

Mark,

Linux kgdb indeed will not have much of a problem. I anyway have posted a gdb
with kernel module loading feature at kgdb.sourceforge.net. It's going to
stay there for till the time this feature makes it to official gdb. I can add
this change also to that gdb.

I guess it's time to introduce a version stamp on remote protocol. That way
any further modifications to the protocol will not result in surprises from
gdb-gdbserver mismatches.

--
Amit Kale
EmSysSoft (http://www.emsyssoft.com)