Re: Looking for a gdb function to handle alias addresses

Try reloading the relevant symbol file at the second address (so that the symbol information is available for both address ranges) (but please don't ask me how to do this).

I suspect that anything involving teaching GDB about address aliases would be too garish and invasive.

Andrew