Re: Using gdb with Borland's free compiler?

Andrew Cagney wrote:

It might be prudent to not look at the existing patch too hard. You'll need to be able to sign a document stating that what you contribute is your own work ....

I do not know the Win32 API so makes this a little more effort than I can spare. I have asked about ths history of the patch on the MinGW list.

Alternatively, you could use this list as an audit trail and explain what needs to be done.

Not sure I understand what you mean. Is a list of the current patch changes ok ?

I was planing on breaking down the patch and sending them to the gdb patches list.

--
 Chris Johns, cjohns at cybertec . com . au