Re: GDB without traditional frames

Hey all,

not sure if you remember, but I was trying to get a binary compiled on
Openwatcom 1.0 to be debugged using GDB.  Anyways, from what I can gather,

Watcom used a draft standard for their DWARF format
Unix International Programming Languages SIG, Version 2, Draft 6, dated April
12, 1993

Just to see if its a quick fix that could be made, I was wondering if anyone
knows the exact document GDB's DWARF abilities are based on.

Thanks all,

Yamin

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca