Re: [RFC] Register sets

   Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:49:07 -0400
   From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com>

   Just a heads up, I intend making things more thread/frame friendly this
   time round.  This means that, at some point, you might find that what
   was supply_register(regnum, buf) gets converted into
   cache_supply_register (cache, regnum, buf).  However, that's orthogonal,
     just don't be suprized if it happens at some point.

Somehow I skipped this bit of your mail, since this is exactly what I
did eralier today.

Mark