Re: 6.0 issues

About that Java bug: how about if we document it in PROBLEMS,
and also link to Tom Tromey's 1-line patch for it?

IMHO the 1-line patch is a reasonable workaround and I am
comfortable recommending it to people who encounter the problem.

The bug:

  http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/bugs/1322
  "internal-error: sect_index_text not initialized" after printing a java type

The workaround:

  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb/2003-07/msg00259.html

Actually I would need to make that more of a formal patch and
then attach it to the PR.

OK to do this for gdb 6.0?

Michael C