Re: 6.0 issues

Andrew C says:
- the gdb.cp re-vamp scheduled for near the end of this week

Okay, you and david c both want to do this in the branch, so I will
prepare to do it in the branch.  But I might not make it in time.  First
I am waiting a few more days for comment, then I do it in HEAD, then I
wait some more time to see if problems come up.

It's fine with me if this misses the release -- I assume it's
okay with you?

It can wait. Having it done will be easier in the long run.

Andrew

New features shouldn't be going into the 6.0 branch (although there is an extreem tollerance towards targets getting their frame code rewritten :-).

In this category I would like to add: Mark K's fix for gdb/1338,
"can't backtrace through select".

Michael C