Re: 6.0 issues

Andrew C says:
- the gdb.cp re-vamp scheduled for near the end of this week

Okay, you and david c both want to do this in the branch, so I will
prepare to do it in the branch.  But I might not make it in time.  First
I am waiting a few more days for comment, then I do it in HEAD, then I
wait some more time to see if problems come up.

It's fine with me if this misses the release -- I assume it's
okay with you?

> New features shouldn't be going into the 6.0 branch (although there is
> an extreem tollerance towards targets getting their frame code rewritten
> :-).

In this category I would like to add: Mark K's fix for gdb/1338,
"can't backtrace through select".

Michael C