The infrun.c maze

Hi all,

I'm currently faced with creating a new native target for gdb, and even though it is basically working, I'm still not 100 % sure about what has to be done in the respective target verctor functions, namely, what functions in infrun.c have to be called withing the target_ops to_create_inferior, to_attach, etc.

Is there any documentation (also in the form of a documented existing target) that can shed some light on it ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Regards,

--
Thomas Frieden
Senior Developer, Hyperion Entertainment