    . gdb.java/jmisc.exp: p *args
      gdb.java/jmisc.exp: p args
      gdb.java/jmisc.exp: ptype jmisc
      gdb.java/jmisc.exp: setting breakpoint at jmisc.main

      This is the first week with results for Java tests.
      See the attention tables for more details on the FAILs.

jj> Another strange quirk is how the tab key is working.  If you
jj> tab on jmisc, it shows you members of jmisc, but if you tab on
jj> "jmisc." or "jmisc::" it shows you everything.  Again,
jj> I am wondering if this worked previously and has something regressed
jj> it.

I don't know.

Michael C
slave to the test-bed