Re: java crash from tom tromey

>>>>> "David" == David Carlton <carlton@kealia.com> writes:

David> Tom: is there some RPM that I can download to fix that (or I
David> could just recompile GCJ myself), or (better) is it possible to
David> modify the test case to use a more widely-available package?

I'm sure you can reproduce it with any java program.  I'm not sure
what the important parts of the recipe are, but it seems to be related
to printing values and/or stepping into the shared library.
Re-running the inferior usually then crashes gdb.  (Except for a brief
period of time where the cvs trunk was immune to this bug.)

BTW, as I recall (but keep in mind I'm not a gdb expert), the
anonymous objfiles were created to let the gdb user access some
classes that libgcj creates at runtime.  In particular, all array
classes are created dynamically.  (So are interpreted classes, but
nobody has taught gdb about those.)

Tom