Re: deprecated_selected_frame

Oh, right - I remember your previous explanation of this now.

I don't have time to do that level of overhaul, but I do have a patch
which converts the 90% which are trivial to use get_selected_frame. Would you prefer that they be left and dealt with as encountered,
or updated with a FIXME at each?

I'd rather they remained deprecated and then dealt with on an as needed basis. Otherwize maintainers won't know that what they are looking at is wrong :-(

The bugs you're finding really reflect limitations in the testsuite. Sigh!

Andrew