Re: deprecated_selected_frame

Hi Andrew,

Do you know of any places where converting to get_selected_frame () is
really wrong?

Most of the code should gain a frame parameter and receive the selected frame that way. Only the top level MI/CLI code, where the `selected thread's selected frame' has meaning should get_selected_frame be used.

A very few of the == NULL checks should probably stay for
now, but I bet that all of the uses shouldn't.

I've got two independent bug reports caused by a NULL
deprecated_selected_frame on the 6.0 branch, and I fixed one last week.

The last one I saw was a top level MI routine so get_selected_frame would make sense.

Andrew