Re: -Wformat

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 09:46:04AM -0700, David Carlton wrote:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:29:58 -0400, Andrew Cagney <ac131313@redhat.com> said:

> But it `works for me'.

I was wondering about that. Am I the only person who compiles with -Werror and who uses GCC 3.x? I would have expected somebody else to have noticed. Still, it's only been in the tree for a week.

I haven't updated in two weeks, since I've been busy on another
project.  Before that I had to disable -Werror due to some
-Wmissing-prototypes problems, I think.  I've found that it's not worth
worrying about; I just use make -s, and skim the output.

Er, the assumption here is that everyone chips in and fixes problems as this as soon as they are encountered.

Andrew