Re: Fwd: Two possible function stabs patches

Geoff> Could someone help me test these?  It needs a machine that can use
Geoff> stabs and on which the GDB testsuite doesn't give too many false
Geoff> positives.

Two test runs coming up!

I'm going to presume that these are insensitive to the binutils
version and just use binutils 2.14 (as opposed to the ensemble
of four different binutils).  Daniel J, that is a safe assumption,
right?

Michael C