Re: mipsbe solib event breakpoint endian?

Looks like someone thinks the program counter is a 64 bit value.... Any
> hints?

Do "maint print arch" in both to see what's changed.

Would you believe that they're exactly the same?  I ran maint print arch on
both, copied to text files and diffed them.  No differences.  That sounds
almost impossible doesn't it?  I had to do it twice before I believed it.

cheers,

Try `maint print {raw-,}registers' and `set debug target 1'. DanielJ's hunch about swapping the low/high words looks right.

The existing MIPS code does evil stuff related to register raw size. It current stores 32 bit register values in the lower half of a 64 bit raw register, rather than the least significant half. But only sometimes and not consistently :-(

Andrew