frame unwinding code

Hi guys,

I am bringing the ip2k port back up to speed with the top of the trunk...

I am trying to figure out the frame unwinding code - so far I have looked
and avr, mips, and arm but I am struggling to work out which port is a good
reference for the new approach.

Can you please point me in the right direction - I wrote and thus am
familiar with the ip2k frame unwinding code, and would rather updated it
completely to used the new scheme rather than hacking it using the
deprecated functions.

Thanks

Nick

Nick Kelsey