regenerating cgen sim sources for gdb 6.0

It'd be great if cgen sim sources were regenerated for 6.0.
I'd be uncomfortable with 6.0 being released without up to date files.

Ok if I get someone at Redhat to regenerate them and check them in?

The sims in question are m32r and i960.
While the m32r is still, pedantically speaking, obsolete
and the i960 has been deleted, both targets still exist
in the gcc tree and having a sim to vet gcc changes is enormously useful.

I gather the i960 is on the way out even in gcc land though.
If Jim's ok with deleting src/sim/i960 fine.
Otherwise, I think the files should be updated.

I've already verified that there's no regressions in the
gcc testsuite from gcc top-of-tree sources (as of a few days ago)
with the before/after i960-coff-run simulator.