GAB side - how to resolve unresolved symbols

Hi all,

I am porting GDB Server on Vendor OS ( micro itron) on sh target.
The Target already has OS and TCP/IP and others.
In host side Linux environment, I have application. These applications uses
OS and TCP/IP service calls.
After compiling the application, I will downloading to target and the
linking takes place at target side.
I am going to reboot the target. In the host side, gdb has symbols, but the
addresses are not fixed.
After linking the application at target side, the linked version contains
the debug info as well as complete image, which is going to run on target.
The image has been created in elf / Dwarf 2 format.

The linking at target takes places at any time dynamically. Whenever linking
happens, the target reboots.
For debugging the application, in host side all the symbols should be
resolved. I don't want to copy the whole liked version of image into host
side.

1.  How can I re-solve the un-resolved symbols at host side by sending only
required
addresses of un-resolved symbols at host ?

2. if we assume that at target side, we have some utility, after linking
this utility will generates a table
which contains the symbols and their addresses. then how can I update at
host side ?

3. I found out some commands in gdb
	symbol	file	-	use symbol table from file
	load	file	-	dynamically link file and add its symbols
	add-sym file addr - 	read additional symbols from file, dynamically
located at address addr

from these commands can I solve my problem ?
what format the above commands expects the file ?

If anybody has more information on these queries please update me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
raja s